Starscope Monocular Telescope Review.
This Amazing monocular telescope lets you shoot pro-level photos on your smartphone – at a price you can afford.
You can shoot telescopic photos on your smartphone that rival – and possibly even surpass – the quality of photos you can get with a outfit costing thousands of dollars!
The Starscope Monocular Telescope offers a whopping 10X magnification – that’s the same degree of magnification as putting a 600mm lens on your camera!
Just imagine the lens on your smartphone’s camera being able to shoot with 10 TIMES HIGHER magnification than usual! You’ll be able to take amazing close-up shots of sports, birds in flight, or anything else under the sun!
Take a close-up shot of your grandson playing high school football. Get great shots of the band at the next outdoor concert. Or take pictures of that cute guy or girl at the beach!
The Starscope Monocular can be used just like a telescope. Just hold it up to your eye, and you’ll see an amazing, 10x magnification view.
But the truly amazing thing about the Starscope Monocular is that you can also use it on your smartphone – giving your smartphone’s camera an incredible, 10x zoomed-in telescopic view!
You can shoot close-up pictures of wild birds. And you can take amazing candid portraits and beautiful scenic shots, too.
By utilizing advanced light transmission and computer-designed lens elements, the Starscope Monocular can produce photos that rival or surpass the quality of photos taken with some of the most expensive lenses in the world.
But perhaps the most shocking thing about the Starscope Monocular is its UNBELIEVABLE affordability! Optical quality of this caliber simply hasn’t been offered at such a low price before.
In case you haven’t checked recently, a 600mm lens for leading brand names costs over $12,000.00 dollars! And each of them is huge and heavy – and the fact is, the larger and heavier a lens is, the less likely you are to be carrying it with you when that perfect shot appears.
On the other hand, the Starscope Monocular weighs less than a pound and is only 6.1” long! This makes it easy to stick in a jacket pocket or backpack, meaning you’ll actually have it with you when you encounter a scene you really want to photograph.
What Is Starscope Monocular Telescope?
How many times have you witnessed a beautiful scene like a sunset, or a blood red moon… but when you take a picture with your smartphone, the moon or the sun are just a tiny, disappointing spot you can barely see in your photo?
That’s what makes the Starscope’s massive 10x Magnification Factor so great! It lets you shoot photos that capture all of the close-up details of your subject, creating a photo you’ll be proud to share with friends or post on Instagram!
10x Magnification Brings the World Up Close and Personal
The starscope monocular is a binocular for outdoor use. From excursions in nature to football stadium, the manufacturer promises you up to 10x magnification when you look through the monocular. With your Apple or Android smartphone, you can also take great pictures.
This feature is perfect for on the road. If you like to take pictures of animals or nature, you do not have to put yourself in harms way with the monocular.
According to the manufacturer, the handy dimensions and water resistant materials are also very suitable for all sporting activities and travel.
The delivery also includes a tripod for hands-free operaiton of the monocular telescopes. You don have to hold the monocular in your hand all the time.
Starscope Monocular can be used to watch sporting events. When you use it as a telescope, you can cheer on the team that you support. It will also give help you to see everyone clearly on the field. And this means you don’t have to worry about seeing the players clearly.
What Makes Starscope the Best Monocular You Can Buy?
I’ve already told you that the Starscope Monocular can deliver optical performance that beats both lenses and telescopes. But it also has a number of features that make Starscope the ONLY choice for super-telephoto vision today!
Features Of Starscope Monocular Telescope Review
- High Contrast, Fully Coated Lens Optics
The Starscope uses a fully multicoated optical elements to ensure excellent light transmission up to 99.8%. These elements guarantee you the brightest possible image, unmarred by the kind of color-fringing often apparent with cheaper glass elements.
- Focuses With Just One Hand
The ergonomic design and non-slip textured surface of the Starscope gives you a solid grip, preventing accidental dropping. And the Starscope’s focusing ring can be operated with one hand, leaving your other hand free to use.
- Resists Scratches
The Starscope resists scratches, and prevents the intrusion of moisture of any kind.
- Lightweight And Easy To Carry
The best lenses in the world don’t do you any good if they’re so heavy and bulky that you leave them at home. Thankfully, the Starscope is just over six inches long and weighs less than a pound – making it perfect to carry with you at all times.
- 10X magnification. View things as far as possible. If you think you can capture every moment with your phone, you are wrong because your phone cannot zoom in up to x10, and even when you zoom in with your phone, the images end up becoming blur.
- 50mm wide lens: Starscope Monocular is built with a lens that can capture a wide view of action, so you don’t miss a scene.
- BAK4 crystal prism lens: BaK stands for BaritleichKron (German for “Barium Crown”). It is used in high-end binoculars. It is the highest quality way to produce a binocular, that is why Starscope Monocular is a credible choice.
- HD glasses and lens are fully multi-coated. The lens is made of quality and durable material, so it is hard to break.
- Field view of up to 100m/1000m: You have the luxury of viewing hills, mountains, rocks, flying birds as far as possible as though they were close.
- Lightweight: Starscope Monocular can be conveyed everywhere and anywhere because it is light and not bulky. It has a weight of just 320g.
- Sure grip and streamlined design: It has a low weight of 320g and a dimension of 15.5 x 7.0 x 4.4 cm, which makes it light to carry around and small enough to be gripped with the cup of the palms. With one single grip, you can capture so much.
- Made in advanced polymer: Starscope Monocular is made with durable materials that makes it hard to break when it falls and doesn’t scratch because the manufacturer was careful enough to make it scratch-resistant.
- 3mm exit pupil diameter.
- Eye relief of 20mm.
How to Use Starscope with your Smart Phone
You’ll love how easy it is to use Starscope to take incredible telescopic photos with your smart phone. You’ll love the ability to frame and shoot your shot in just seconds!
- You can either focus the Starscope while looking through it with your eye or attach Starscope to your phone and focus by using your phone’s screen.
- Aim your Starscope at the subject you’d like to photograph.
- Snap the photo.
That’s it! That’s really all there is to it!
The Starscope also features a convenient tripod mount, meaning you can attach it to any tripod or monopod for shake-free, stable shots.
Product Specifications Of Starscope Monocular Telescope
- Monocular (With integrated front lens cap)
- Carrying strap (1/4” camera mount screw[M])
- Microfiber cloth
- Lens cap (Back lens)
- 10x Zoom, 100m/1000m Field of view
- Multi-coated lens with center focus
- Manual adjustable focus dial
- Adjustable eye cup
- Soft, shock absorbing finishing
- Protective lens caps
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Built-in 1/4” camera mount for tripod/monopod (F)
- Do not look directly into the sun or light source
Here’s What Customers are Saying About Starscope
“I took a nature cruise in Canada to see polar bears in their native habitat. In every photo taken by my colleagues, the polar bears looked like tiny white dots. But thanks to Starscope I got some GREAT photos of the bears. They look like they came straight out of some glossy nature magazine!”Mitch G. – Portland, OR
“I love going to sporting events, but unless you’re willing to shell out the big bucks, your seats may be so far away that you can’t see anything. That’s one of my favorite things about the Starscope – it makes me feel like I have front row seats, every time!”Fred K. – Salt Lake City, UT
“As an aspiring photographer, I always envied the super-telephoto shots taken by pro photographers, but I could never afford the super expensive DSLR lenses. Now I just take super-telephoto shots on my smart phone. The Starscope shots I get are so good, everybody thinks I spent a fortune on camera lenses!”Elisa K. – Charlotte, NC
Conclusion On Starscope Monocular Telescope Review
Whether You’re A Budding Photographer, or Enthusiastic Sports Fan, You Can’t Beat the Starscope Monocular!
Go ahead. Get closer. Get right into the thick of things.
The Starscope Monocular puts you right in the center of the action. It’s like having a front row seat wherever you go.
Get down on the 50 yard line. Ride along as a surfer takes on a mammoth wave. Spy baby birds in their nest or join the lead singer onstage. The possibilities are endless.
Order your Starscope Monocular today or get a few as gifts. It’s the gift that everybody, young and old, loves to receive!
And if you order right now, you’ll receive a special discount of up to 50% OFF! It’s the best, least expensive way to take on an entirely new view of the world around you!
Since the holidays are approaching, there’s a chance these units might sell out at any moment. Get yours now while supplies last, and get an amazing 50% OFF DISCOUNT, too!
Read also – 20 Gadgets that will make your life easier