Starscope Monocular Telescope Review. Do you love outdoors and enjoy nature and animals in their natural element? We have the product for you. Like powerful binoculars, Starscope Monocular gives you a clearer view of your environments without you getting so close. Also you can hook this device to the camera on your mobile device and use as a lens to increase the scope and also your range-finding abilities.
As a nature lover who loves to observe animals, you know that to catch them in the wild is usually very difficult. It’s either you do not have the right binoculars with you, or you have them in your hand too late. Or perhaps the animal is too far away, such that it is difficult to get a good clear picture.
But with this starscope monocular, you can easily take great photos of your surroundings and even animals that are not close to you.
What Is Starscope Monocular Telescope?
- 1 What Is Starscope Monocular Telescope?
- 2 Main Key Features Of Starscope Monocular Telescope Review
- 3 Product Specifications Of Starscope Monocular Review
- 4 Benefits Of Starscope Monocular – (Starscope Monocular Telescope Review)
- 5 Why Choose Starscope Monocular? -(Starscope Monocular Telescope Review)
- 6 What Makes Starscope the Best Monocular You Can Buy?
- 7 How to Use Starscope Monocular Telescope with your Smart Phone
- 8 Here’s What Customers are Saying About Starscope Monocular Telescope Review
- 9 Final Thoughts On The Starscope Monocular Telescope Review
- 10 Disclaimer
Starscope Monocular telescopes lets you shoot telescopic photos on your smartphone that rival – and possibly even surpass – the quality of photos you can get with other leading brands. Advances in computer-designed lens elements have made it possible to create lenses with stunning color accuracy and tack-sharp details, all at a price that would have been impossible just a few short years ago! The high-performance light-transmission optics in the Starscope allow you to view and photograph scenes in absolute razor sharpness – no matter where you go.
The starscope monocular is a binocular for outdoor use. From excursions in nature to football stadium, the manufacturer promises you up to 10x magnification when you look through the monocular. With your Apple or Android smartphone, you can also take great pictures.
This feature is perfect for on the road. If you like to take pictures of animals or nature, you do not have to put yourself in harms way with the monocular.
According to the manufacturer, the handy dimensions and water resistant materials are also very suitable for all sporting activities and travel.
The delivery also includes a tripod for hands-free operaiton of the monocular telescopes. You don have to hold the monocular in your hand all the time.
Starscope Monocular will enable you to create an amazing virtual experience
Starscope Monocular can be used to watch sporting events. When you use it as a telescope, you can cheer on the team that you support. It will also give help you to see everyone clearly on the field. And this means you don’t have to worry about seeing the players clearly.
Main Key Features Of Starscope Monocular Telescope Review
- 10X magnification. View things as far as possible. If you think you can capture every moment with your phone, you are wrong because your phone cannot zoom in up to x10, and even when you zoom in with your phone, the images end up becoming blur.
- 50mm wide lens: Starscope Monocular is built with a lens that can capture a wide view of action, so you don’t miss a scene.
- BAK4 crystal prism lens: BaK stands for BaritleichKron (German for “Barium Crown”). It is used in high-end binoculars. It is the highest quality way to produce a binocular, that is why Starscope Monocular is a credible choice.
- HD glasses and lens are fully multi-coated. The lens is made of quality and durable material, so it is hard to break.
- Field view of up to 100m/1000m: You have the luxury of viewing hills, mountains, rocks, flying birds as far as possible as though they were close.
- Lightweight: Starscope Monocular can be conveyed everywhere and anywhere because it is light and not bulky. It has a weight of just 320g.
- Sure grip and streamlined design: It has a low weight of 320g and a dimension of 15.5 x 7.0 x 4.4 cm, which makes it light to carry around and small enough to be gripped with the cup of the palms. With one single grip, you can capture so much.
- Made in advanced polymer: Starscope Monocular is made with durable materials that makes it hard to break when it falls and doesn’t scratch because the manufacturer was careful enough to make it scratch-resistant.
- 3mm exit pupil diameter.
- Eye relief of 20mm.
Product Specifications Of Starscope Monocular Review
- Monocular (With integrated front lens cap)
- Carrying strap (1/4” camera mount screw[M])
- Microfiber cloth
- Lens cap (Back lens)
- 10x Zoom, 100m/1000m Field of view
- Multi-coated lens with center focus
- Manual adjustable focus dial
- Adjustable eye cup
- Soft, shock absorbing finishing
- Protective lens caps
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Built-in 1/4” camera mount for tripod/monopod (F)
- Do not look directly into the sun or light source
Benefits Of Starscope Monocular – (Starscope Monocular Telescope Review)
- Made up of advanced and accurate Computerized Numerical Control or Computer-Aided Design construction which makes it advanced.
- It also uses the BAK4 prism type.
- Light in weight, easy to handle lens.
- You can click extremely clear and sharp pictures using it.
- Water resistant . It doesn’t matter wherever you carry it. You can carry it while adventuring, hiking, and camping.
- A fully operable telescopic Monocular. You can look up to about miles away by holding up to your naked eyes.
- It has multiple coatings to give you extremely clear photos that are there in the costliest lenses of the camera.
- It is also surrounded by a protective and non-skid coating. So, you may use it in any of the conditions. It doesn’t matter if it is too hot or too cold.
- It has a streamlined shape which is very easy to hold.
Why Choose Starscope Monocular? -(Starscope Monocular Telescope Review)
Here are amazing benefits of using starscope monocular telescope
You can shoot telescopic photos on your smartphone that rival – and possibly even surpass – the quality of photos you can get with other leading brands outfit costing thousands of dollars!
Just imagine the lens on your smartphone’s camera being able to shoot with 10 TIMES HIGHER magnification than usual! You’ll be able to take amazing close-up shots of sports, birds in flight, or anything else under the sun – even the moon!
Take a close-up shot of your grandson playing high school football. Get great shots of the band at the next outdoor concert. Or take pictures of that cute guy or girl at the beach!
The Starscope Monocular can be used just like a telescope. Just hold it up to your eye, and you’ll see an amazing, 10×50 view.
But the truly amazing thing about the Starscope Monocular is that you can also use it on your smartphone – giving your smartphone’s camera an incredible, 10x zoomed-in telescopic view!
You can shoot close-up pictures of wild birds. Take stunning close-up images of the moon. And you can take amazing candid portraits and beautiful scenic shots, too.
By utilizing advanced CCD methods and computer-designed lens elements, the Starscope Monocular can produce photos that rival or surpass the quality of photos taken with some of the most expensive lenses in the world.
But perhaps the most shocking thing about the Starscope Monocular is its UNBELIEVABLE affordability! Optical quality of this caliber simply hasn’t been offered at such a low price before.
In case you haven’t checked recently, a 600mm lens for big name DSLR’s costs over $12,000.00 dollars! And each of them is huge and heavy – and the fact is, the larger and heavier a lens is, the less likely you are to be carrying it with you when that perfect shot appears.
On the other hand, the Starscope Monocular weighs less than a pound and is only 6.1” long! This makes it easy to stick in a jacket pocket or backpack, meaning you’ll actually have it with you when you encounter a scene you really want to photograph.
What Makes Starscope the Best Monocular You Can Buy?
I’ve already told you that the Starscope Monocular can deliver optical performance that beats other top brands in the market. But it also has a number of features that make Starscope the ONLY choice for super-telephoto vision today!
High Contrast, Fully Coated Lens Optics
The Starscope uses a fully multicoated optical elements to ensure excellent light transmission up to 99.8%. These elements guarantee you the brightest possible image, unmarred by the kind of color-fringing often apparent with cheaper glass elements.
Focuses With Just One Hand
The ergonomic design and non-slip textured surface of the Starscope gives you a solid grip, preventing accidental dropping. And the Starscope’s focusing ring can be operated with one hand, leaving your other hand free to use.
Resists Scratches, Dust, And Smoke
The Starscope features – resists scratches, and is tightly sealed with O-Rings that prevent the intrusion of fog, dust, smoke, or moisture of any kind.
Lightweight And Easy To Carry
The best lenses in the world don’t do you any good if they’re so heavy and bulky that you leave them at home. Thankfully, the Starscope is just over six inches long and weighs less than a pound – making it perfect to carry with you at all times.
How to Use Starscope Monocular Telescope with your Smart Phone
You’ll love how easy it is to use Starscope to take incredible telescopic photos with your smart phone. You’ll love the ability to frame and shoot your shot in just seconds!
That’s it! That’s really all there is to it!
The Starscope also features a convenient tripod mount, meaning you can attach it to any tripod or monopod for shake-free, stable shots.
Here’s What Customers are Saying About Starscope Monocular Telescope Review
“I took a nature cruise in Canada to see polar bears in their native habitat. In every photo taken by my colleagues, the polar bears looked like tiny white dots. But thanks to Starscope I got some GREAT photos of the bears. They look like they came straight out of some glossy nature magazine!”Mitch G. – Portland, OR
“I love going to sporting events, but unless you’re willing to shell out the big bucks, your seats may be so far away that you can’t see anything. That’s one of my favorite things about the Starscope – it makes me feel like I have front row seats, every time!”Fred K. – Salt Lake City, UT
“As an aspiring photographer, I always envied the super-telephoto shots taken by pro photographers, but I could never afford the super expensive DSLR lenses. Now I just take super-telephoto shots on my smart phone. The Starscope shots I get are so good, everybody thinks I spent a fortune on camera lenses!”Elisa K. – Charlotte, NC
Final Thoughts On The Starscope Monocular Telescope Review
Whether You’re an Amateur Astronomer, Budding Photographer, or Enthusiastic Sports Fan, You Can’t Beat the Starscope Monocular!
Go ahead. Get closer. Get right into the thick of things.
The Starscope Monocular puts you right in the center of the action. It’s like having a front row seat wherever you go.
Get down on the 50 yard line. Ride along as a surfer takes on a mammoth wave. Spy baby birds in their nest or join the lead singer onstage. The possibilities are endless.
Order your Starscope Monocular today or get a few as gifts. It’s the gift that everybody, young and old, loves to receive!
And if you order right now, you’ll receive a special discount of up to 50% OFF! It’s the best, least expensive way to take on an entirely new view of the world around you!
Since the holidays are approaching, there’s a chance these units might sell out at any moment. Get yours now while supplies last, and get an amazing 50% OFF DISCOUNT, too!
Read also – 20 Gadgets that will make your life easier
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purpose only.
Testimonials appearing on this site are actually received via a variety of submission methods. They are individual real-life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way or another. The testimonials are voluntarily provided with no compensation. The results are not typical and cannot be guaranteed.
All third-party trademarks (including logos and icons) referenced or mentioned by Starscope Monocular are made strictly for comparison purposes and remain the property of their respective owners. Unless specifically identified as such, use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. All copyrights, trademarks, and trade names are acknowledged. Prices and/or product specifications are published by named suppliers on their own website(s) on the date(s) shown and may be varied at any time without notice.
Prices compared, assumed all products offered are of the same specification on the applicable date(s). The information shown here is for personal use and guidance only and does not constitute any contractual representation or warranty. Liability for errors, omissions, or consequential loss is expressly disclaimed. Prices shown exclude VAT, discounts, special offers, promotions, delivery charges, etc. which may alter the final price payable by the customer from the published price.
IMPORTANT: Store the product in dry, cool place when not in use. It is not shock proof and drop proof. It has no optical or digital stabilizer. It fits for most normal to XL size smart phone and it is best to use on telephoto or normal zoom back lens. A phone is not included in this product. It might not fit on a tablet or on a flip or folding smart phone.
WARNING: Do not look directly into the sun or light source. Do not modify or attempt to repair the product. Starscope Monocular will not be responsible for damage, injury, or poor product performance caused by improper use or mishandling of the product.
Enjoyed This? Read these popular reviews too!